Sunday 28 April 2013

4KCBWDAY7 Looking Forward

So today is the last day of knitting and crochet blog week, this has been very fun.  It's been super good for getting me off my butt and actually post.

A year from now I want to be finished all the project that I'm currently working on.  Which I feel like it's a reasonable thing to accomplish.  Some other goals for next year is to learn how to do plan pooling and how to knit socks which is something I've been wanting to do for years.  I also want to continue spinning my own yarn.  I'm really enjoying it, and its kinda cheaper to buy fibers than yarn. I'm going to post picture of my spun yarn once I'm done.


So thank you to eskimimi makes for planning this week, it was super fun, and I loved reading the other blogs people where doing.  I'm looking forward to next year.


Zoe  

No comments:

Post a Comment