Friday 10 May 2013

It's Friday, and here's some works in progress

Hello,

The passed week was very relaxed, I'm hoping to start work soon, but in the meantime I've been working on a lot of projects, this week two of my friends have asked me to do some stuff for them, which I've included some pictures of below.


Here's the belly of a penguin that I'm crocheting for my friend.  It's going to be a pillow and I'm hoping its going to be adorable.  So far I'm loving it, and I'll try to make a tutorial of it after.
   


 Here's my current spinning progress,  it's kinda on the back burner at the moment while I work on the penguin and the dress (I'll talk about it in a sec).  But I'm going to work on it soon, my mom who toke up spinning at the same time as me, has finished all her stuff.  Below is a picture of my first spinning project.  


Here's the entrelac cowl I've been working on for a while, I wrote about it last post.  It was around so I toke some pictures it and added in this post.   



Here's the dress I'm working on, I started it this morning and its be very quick and easy to do.  It's four pieces and its a variation of a pattern that I found in my house, by added a sleeve.  

Here's pretty much what it will look like when its done, I just need to do the neck and sleeves and maybe shorten the bottom.  


This is the last work in progress, a curvy friendship bracelet, the colors are hard to capture on camera, they are a bit brighter in real life.  




Here's a bracelet that I finished last week and it's going into my shop this weekend, I just need to get some better pictures.  I like it but it's a little on the shorter side which makes me sad.  




This post might have been a little all over the place but I just wanted to let you guys what I've been up too.  


But that's all for now, I hope you have a fabulous weekend. 


Zoe  

2 comments: