Thursday 3 January 2013

New year, new knits


Happy New Year!

Do you have any resolutions for 2013?
I would be lying if I said I had one.   I always say I'll try to be healthier, but I don't really put any effort into it, bacon is just so good. :) 


In the past week I've been a busy bee, I've knitted the cowl you see below.  The yarn is hand spun by a family friend and I got it as a present for my birthday.  It's fantastic yarn and I hope to be able to get more in the near future.   


I did a simple stockinette stitch, I casted on about 25 stitches.  I just love it and I've been constantly wearing it.
I've also made the red hat you see. It toke be a day and a half to knit.  Which for me is ridiculously fast.  I got the pattern here (This site is amazing). I'm working on the mittens right now, I finished the right hand and I am currently working on the left.

Soon I'm starting my second semester of class, so I don't know how much knitting I'll be doing or posting hopefully a couple posts here and there.


I'll talk to you guys soon,

Much love

Zoe

No comments:

Post a Comment