Monday 12 May 2014

5KCBWDAY1 - Day in the Life

I'm participating in the 5th Annual Knitting and Crochet Blog Week, created by Eskimimi Makes.  It is my second year going it and I plan on releasing a new blog post everyday this week.  (Hopefully) 

Today was A Day in The Life...

This is be the day in the life of my currently project, that I casted on today actually.  

I am going to try to make a Squirtle Pokemon toy.  I made a crocheted one last week for a friend using the following this pattern.  I really liked it and another friend wants one so I'm starting one for them.  With this one, I'm going change some elements about and see how it goes.


Crocheted Squirtle, make by me


My day in the life started last night when I was trying to unknot the mess that is my blue yarn and turn it into a ball.  I was hanging out with some friends while I was working on this and our conversation lead to us looking up Drake and Lil Wayne videos on YouTube.  I am not completely sure how since we don't usually listen to rap music when we are hanging out together.  One of my friends looked at me and the ball I was making and said "Look you're warping too".  It was a PUNishing joke, but I was able to make a nice ball of yarn with which I can actually use.  

So pretty 
 
The rest of the day of my WIP was me starting to knit a ball in the blue to become the head.  


So far so good 


It is a quiet day for my project but a good start. 

Later days

Zoe 

No comments:

Post a Comment